Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Little About Me...



Something I really like to do is learn about what different likes and dislikes people have.  Every human being is so different, that it's neat to see the differences in opinions.  Recently, I decided to really get to know myself and figure out what my favorite things are.  Up until recently, I had never really thought about what I really like!  Isn't that sad?  I never really said to myself that Pink is my favorite color.   I always knew I liked the color, but never labeled it as my favorite.  So I thought for this blog entry I would tell you what my favorites really are!  Feel free to tell your favorite things in the comment section!

 
 




A few of my favorite things:

The color pink; Victoria's Secret; shopping; Duck Dynasty; Kenny Chesney; the beach; surfers; colorful parrots; Real Housewives of Orange County; fairs; concerts; The Beach Boys; Ocean City Maryland; Baltimore; The Ravens; The Oriole's; The Phillies; Maryland crabs; beer; thunderstorms; snow; Christmas; cooking; Julie and Julia; The Philadelphia Zoo; Cal Ripken JR.; The Pistol Annies; Dancing With the Stars; The Middle; the song "Better as a Memory" by Kenny Chesney; baking; traveling; Disney; Flavor Cupcakery; consignment shops; mini golf; Texas Roadhouse; coconut scented things; Key West; seafood; Old Bay; the Inner Harbor; nascar; Clint Bowyer and Jeff Burton; boardwalks; coconut shrimp; Gain laundry detergent;  antique shops; yard sales; Cowtown Flea Market in NJ; Atlantic City NJ; Miranda Lambert; lemons; Butter cream scented candle from Yankee; pinterest; Norwegian Cruise Line; pools; sweet corn; A1 steak sauce; blogging; and tennis. 

That's just a list of a few things that came to mind.  Now...for the dislikes...(this list should be a little shorter)

Reckless drivers; old people who are rude and ignorant; rumors, judgemental people, rude family members, tractor trailers, motorcycles, the Twilight craze; the Harry Potter craze, video games for kids under 13, weather over 90 degrees, driving through the state of Virginia, living far away from Orlando Florida, the price of plane tickets, the price of hot dogs at the grocery store, laundry, and hand washing dishes.


Anyone want to share some of their likes and dislikes?  I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment