Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Waffles...via Pinterest

 
Cinnamon Roll Waffles...via Pinterest
 
I made these this morning.  I have to admit, I was uncertain how these would work.  I thought for sure they were going to burn or stick to my waffle maker.  However, with a few shots of cooking spray and about 5 minutes of praying, they turned out great!  My kiddos loved them!  Too bad they were all gone before my hubby got home.  If you see these on Pinterest, they are definitely worth pinning and trying!  Trust me!  Your kids will love them!  Also, you will benefit from their quick cooking getting you out the door faster or done in time to finish watching the Today show!  Hope you give them a try!  Oh, and we added maple syrup to them for some extra breakfast flavor.  Yummo!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment