Saturday, April 6, 2013

Meet Chase


This is Chase. My little 5 year old going on 16.  He's my first born little dinosaur maniac.  He definitely tests my patience on a daily bases, but hey, he's a sweet heart.  He's easy on the eyes too.  Oh, those big brown eyes.  They get me every time.  He's got the puppy dog face down pat.  He gets in and out of trouble more times then he can count.  His favorite movie?  Jurassic Park.  He is for sure going to be a Paleontologist when he grows up.  He loves going to zoos and amusement parks with us.  His favorite restaurant?  Buffalo Wild Wings.  Chase has already been to Disney World 5 times and been on two cruises.  He's such a joy to be around and we would definitely be lost with out his little smiling face.  His name is Chase David.  My husband is a Phillies fan so we named him after the second baseman, Chase Utley.  His middle name, David, is after my dad.  I love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment